All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this textbook is on the link between ethics and ecomic policy analysis. Basic philosophical concepts are systematically described, followed by conventional welfare ecomic theory and policy, and applications to some topical ecomic problems such as income distribution and sustainable development.
- Author BiographyWILFRED BECKERMAN Honorary Visiting Professor of Economics, University College London, UK; and Emeritus Fellow of Balliol College, University of Oxford.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Wilfred Beckerman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 diagrames, 8 graphs
- Weight411 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.