All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume unites scholars from all over the world, and with very different theoretical perspectives. Their chapters probe into typical Shacklean themes of time and money, uncertainty and expectation, and into the roots of G.L.S. Shackle's philosophical and methodological stance.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Earl is Professor of Economics at Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand. Stephen F. Fronwen, formerly Bundebank Professor of the Free University of Berlin, is Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of Economics, University College London, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPeter E. Earl,Stephen F. Frowen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.