Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe integrated solutions for Colander's Ecomics 9e have been specifically designed to help today's students succeed in the principles of ecomics course. Colander's trademark colloquial approach focuses on modern ecomics, institutions, history, and modeling, and is organized around learning objectives to make it easier for students to understand the material and for instructors to build assignments within Connect. McGraw-Hill's adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, provides assignable modules that help students master core topics. Significant improvements in pedagogy such as reworked end-of-chapter problems, seamless integration within the Connect eBook, and instant feedback on assignments will engage students in the ninth edition like never before and instill the ecomic sensibility necessary to apply ecomic concepts to the real world. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyDavid Colander is Distinguished College Professor at Middlebury College. He has authored, coauthored, or edited over 40 books and over 150 articles on a wide range of economic topics. He earned his B.A. at Columbia College and his M.Phil. and Ph.D. at Columbia University. He also studied at the University of Birmingham in England and at Wilhelmsburg Gymnasium in Germany. Professor Colander has taught at Columbia University, Vassar College, the University of Miami, and Princeton University as the Kelley Professor of Distinguished Teaching. He has also been a consultant to Time-Life Films, a consultant to Congress, a Brookings Policy Fellow, and Visiting Scholar at Nuffield College, Oxford. He has been president of both the History of Economic Thought Society and the Eastern Economics Association. He has also served on the editorial boards of the Journal of Economic Perspectives, The Journal of Economic Education, The Journal of Economic Methodology, The Journal of the History of Economic Thought, The Journal of Socio-Economics, and The Eastern Economic Journal. He has been chair of the AEA Committee on Electronic Publishing, a member of the AEA Committee on Economic Education, and is currently the associate editor for content of the Journal of Economic Education. He is married to a pediatrician, Patrice. In their spare time, the Colanders designed and built an oak post-and-beam house on a ridge overlooking the Green Mountains to the east and the Adirondacks to the west. The house is located on the site of a former drive-in movie theater. (They replaced the speaker poles with fruit trees and used the I-beams from the screen as support for the second story of the carriage house and the garage.) They now live in both Florida and Vermont.
- Author(s)David C. Colander
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1975 g
- Width221 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.