Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes drawing on enduring ecomic principles to explain current ecomic realities, there is one readers trust more than Paul Krugman. With his bestselling introductory textbook (w in a new edition) the Nobel laureate and New York Times columnist is proving to be equally effective in the classroom, with more and more instructors in all types of schools using Krugman's signature storytelling style to help them introduce the fundamental principles of ecomics to all kinds of students. See what's in the LaunchPad
- Author BiographyPaul Krugman, City University of New York, and Robin Wells, previously at Princeton University, USA. Robin Wells was a lecturer and researcher in Economics at Princeton University, USA.
- Author(s)Mr Robin Wells,Paul Krugman
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2351 g
- Width222 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.