About this product
- DescriptionSamuelson's text was first published in 1948, and it immediately became the authority for the principles of ecomics courses. The book continues to be the standard-bearer for principles courses, and this revision continues to be a clear, accurate, and interesting introduction to modern ecomics principles. Bill Nordhaus is w the primary author of this text, and he has revised the book to be as current and relevant as ever.
- Author BiographyMass Institute of Tech William D. Nordhaus tra i piu importanti economisti statunitensi, insegna presso la Yale University.
- Author(s)Paul A. Samuelson,William D. Nordhaus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width202 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement19th International edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.