All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in Barron's Business Review Series are intended mainly for classroom use. They define and explain terms, summarize key concepts, and present review questions with answers and explanations. This updated edition defines and distinguishes between macroecomics and microecomics. It demonstrates the uses of graphs and discusses the law of supply and demand, which is fundamental to understanding ecomic principles. A Macroecomics section covers topics that include national output, inflation, types and costs of unemployment, aggregate demand and supply, the Keynesian model, fiscal and monetary policy, open-market macroecomics, and more. Microecomics topics covered include mopolies, forces that promote competition, game theory, labor markets and unions, ecomic profits, government spending and taxation, and more.This books is easy to read, insightful, and contains question-and-answer sessions in each chapter. A great book for students or anyone else who needs a refresher course in ecomics.
- Author(s)Walter J. Wessels
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.