Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by redfin29
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics for Business, 4th edition, is an essential introduction to ecomics, tailor-made for business students. The text demonstrates the relevance of applying ecomic principles to solve business problems and equips students with the tools to confront real business situations. Key ecomic theories are clearly explained within the context of modern business, drawing on a wealth of contemporary examples to bring the topics to life.
- Author BiographyDavid Begg is Head of Tanaka Business School, Imperial College, London. He has been a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research since its inception in 1984 and an adviser to the Bank of England, the Treasury, the IMF and the European Commission. Damian Ward is Associate Dean in the Faculty of Business and Law at Leeds Metropolitan University. He has experience of teaching undergraduate and MBA students, including executive management programmes for leading global organizations, and has acted as an advisor to the UK Financial Services Authority.
- Author(s)Damian Ward,David Begg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/04/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight2 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.