All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.50Free postage
- AU $18.22Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics in Minutes condenses key ecomics concepts into 200 short and easily digested essays. Featuring t only fundamental ideas, such as the role of money and how the stock market works, but also subjects that are increasingly important to us today - unemployment, government debt and corporate tax avoidance, for example - it is the ideal introduction to a complex contemporary field. Key topics are succinctly described and accompanied by illustrations, making them simple to read and easy to remember. This convenient little reference guide will allow readers to understand the theories underpinning a subject that affects our lives on a daily basis. Chapters include: Supply and demand, Globalization, Market failure, GDP and happiness, Risk and uncertainty, Living standards and productivity, Game theory, Ecomics and culture.
- Author BiographyDr Niall Kishtainy is a teaching fellow at the London School of Economics. In 2012 he edited The Economics Book for Dorling Kindersley. He has previously worked in international development in Africa and the Middle East, and as a government economist and journalist.
- Author(s)Niall Kishtainy
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIn Minutes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Note200 illustrations and diagrams
- Weight358 g
- Width128 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.