All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential information captures the state of the composites industry to assist engineering/technical professionals in charting a course for achieving ecomic success. The material characteristics of composites, their applications, and complex composites manufacturing processes depend on many factors. These are all fully considered and presented to meet the challenges that face this marketplace. The expert panel of writers from various industry segments (i.e., commercial/military aerospace, wind energy, automotive, and bicycle industries) address fundamental topics and explore the affordability of composites from raw material to end-of life-disposal costs with skilled perspectives that include:* Material characteristics and ecomics of composite structure* Complex manufacturing and specifics of assembly methods* Applications for composites* Product and human health* Safety and environmental impacts The authors provide strong basic ecomics concepts that are directly applied to the composites industry. The content conveys both the reality of the industry, as well as the trends and constantly emerging challenges that impact the cost of composites and are necessary for return on investment, as well as enabling the full potential of composites.
- Author(s)Alan Hiken,Carroll G. Grant,Dan Day,David M. Champa,George Nicholas Bullen
- PublisherSAE International
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWarrendale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAE International
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.