Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, The, Plus Myeconlab with Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package by Frederic S Mishkin (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $397.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $471.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide. Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.For courses in Money and Banking or General Ecomics.This package includes MyEconLab(r)An Analytical Framework for Understanding Financial MarketsThe Ecomics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets brings a fresh perspective to today s major questions surrounding financial policy. Influenced by his term as Goverr of the Federal Reserve, Frederic Mishkin offers students a unique viewpoint and informed insight into the monetary policy process, the regulation and supervision of the financial system, and the internationalization of financial markets. Continuing to set the standard for money and banking courses, the Eleventh Edition provides a unifying, analytic framework for learning that fits a wide variety of syllabi. Core ecomic principles organize students' thinking, while current real-world examples keep them engaged and motivated. Closely integrated with the text, MyEconLab offers students the ability to study and practice what they ve learned. Students can watch over 120 mini-lecture videos presented by the author, work problems based on the latest data in the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis s FRED database, and more.Personalize Learning with MyEconLab(r) MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. 0134047346 / 9780134047348 The Ecomics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets Plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of: 0133836797 / 9780133836790 Ecomics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, The 0133862518 / 9780133862515 MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for The Ecomics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets
- Author BiographyFrederic S. Mishkin Frederic S. Mishkin is the Alfred Lerner Professor of Banking and Financial Institutions at the Graduate School of Business, Columbia University. He is also a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research, co-director of the U.S. Monetary Policy Forum, a member of the Squam Lake Working Group on Financial Reform, and past president of the Eastern Economics Association. Since receiving his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1976, he has taught at the University of Chicago, Northwestern University, Princeton University, and Columbia. He has also received an honorary professorship from the People s (Renmin) University of China. From 1994 to 1997, he was Executive Vice President and Director of Research at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and an associate economist of the Federal Open Market Committee of the Federal Reserve System. From September 2006 to August 2008, he was a member (governor) of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Professor Mishkin s research focuses on monetary policy and its impact on financial markets and the aggregate economy. He is the author of more than twenty books including Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice, Second Edition (Pearson, 2015); Financial Markets and Institutions, Eighth Edition (Pearson, 2015); Monetary Policy Strategy, (MIT Press, 2007); The Next Great Globalization: How Disadvantaged Nations Can Harness Their Financial Systems to Get Rich (Princeton University Press, 2006); Inflation Targeting: Lessons from the International Experience (Princeton University Press, 1999); Money, Interest Rates, and Inflation (Edward Elgar, 1993); and A Rational Expectations Approach to Macroeconometrics: Testing Policy Ineffectiveness and Efficient Markets Models (University of Chicago Press, 1983). In addition, he has published more than 200 articles in such journals as American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Econometrica, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of Finance, and Journal of Monetary Economics. Professor Mishkin has served on the editorial board of American Economic Review and has been an associate editor at Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, the Journal of Applied Econometrics, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Journal of International Money and Finance, and Journal of Money, Credit and Banking; he also served as the editor of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York s Economic Policy Review. He is currently an associate editor (member of the editorial board) at five academic journals, including International Finance; Finance India; Review of Development Finance, Borsa Economic Review and Emerging Markets, Finance and Trade. He has been a consultant to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund, as well as to many central banks throughout the world. He was also a member of the International Advisory Board to the Financial Supervisory Service of South Korea and an advisor to the Institute for Monetary and Economic Research at the Bank of Korea. Professor Mishkin was a Senior Fellow at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation s Center for Banking Research and was an academic consultant to and serves on the Economic Advisory Panel of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Author(s)Frederic S Mishkin
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1361 g
- Width203 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Edition Statement11th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.