All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe original research papers collected in this volume continue the development of discrete choice analysis, of related structural models for analysis of choice behavior, and of the statistical theory used in inference on these models. Most papers in the volume are revised versions of ones presented at a 2005 conference in hor of Daniel L. McFadden, whose fundamental research made discrete choice analysis part of the fabric of modern ecomics.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Manski is Professor of Economics at Northwestern University. Whitney Newey is Professor of Economics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Charles F. Manski,Whitney Newey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight926 g
- Width181 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.