All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe credit crunch highlighted to businesses the importance of cash management, as those firms which ran short of cash discovered when they found themselves in trouble or even went bust.This tightly-written guide clearly explains the six critical aspects of the effective management of cash and cash flow. These involve: *forecasting likely cash receipts and payments *establishing funding lines necessary to cover asset purchases or for working capital *efficiently managing day-to-day operations with regard to the amount of cash required *selecting appropriate investment opportunities that result in positive cash flow *monitoring the profitability of products and services to ensure they are cash generative and t cash destroying, *having a plan for managing excess cash that exceeds demand Cash rather than profit has always been the ultimate determinant of whether a business survives.
- Author BiographyJohn Tennent is a chartered accountant who runs Corporate Edge, a consultancy and training company. He is the author of The Economist Guide to Financial Management  and co-author of The Economist Guide to Business Modelling .
- Author(s)John Tennent
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Weight276 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.