All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy son barely old eugh to speak recently asked me, Dad, what is climate? You can talk to scientists, you can talk to Al Gore, and other political leaders across the world and ne will agree on what climate is. All we kw is that climate changes. We kw mankind changes the climate at an accelerated pace due to farming and w fossil fuel use. The result, historically, changing rainfall and food harvest patterns as a result of humankind's activity has led to massive migrations, wars and civilizations end. Techlogy always changes faster than culture can adapt to control the techlogy that created and then kills them.
- Author BiographyJon Frank Anderson consults at the state and federal legislative and executive levels of government in dozens of states and dozens of agencies in transportation, the environment and energy. Clients range from state departments of transportation to federal research, technology and implementation administrations in public polict for health improvement and property protection. Private clients include universities, hospitals and freight transport firms.
- Author(s)Jon Frank Anderson
- Date of Publication03/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.