Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEcrits is Lacan's most important work, bringing together twenty-seven articles and lectures originally published between 1936 and 1966. This is the essential source for anyone who seeks to understand this seminal thinker and his influence on contemporary thought and culture.
- Author BiographyJacques Lacan (1901-1981). Psychoanalyst and critical thinker.
- Author(s)Jacques Lacan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.