All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the glitz and glamour world of pop music, one would have ever predicted Ed Sheeran, with his boy-next-door looks and shy-guy personality, would become a superstar. Readers will trace Sheerans path to stardom, from his beginnings as an 11-year-old songwriter and guitarists to one of the worlds biggest pop stars. They will also learn about Sheerans collaborations with music legends such as Elton John and Taylor Swift and find out what he is planning for his next album. The well-organzied chapters help readers identify key details while the photos add clarity and enable students to better understand the text.
- Author(s)Marie Morreale
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleReal Bios
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Weight249 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.