All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese books teach young learners about common adjectives as illustrated elephant duo Eddie and Ellie pay a visit to the circus! These curious elephants explore the world around them together, but somehow always end up liking opposite things! Illustrated with vibrant photographs of different circus acts combined with playful illustrations of Eddie and Ellie, this book is sure to be a popular choice!
- Author BiographyDaniel Nunn has written numerous books for young readers on a variety of topics, specializing in early years and elementary education. Like Eddie the Elephant, he enjoys playing hide and seek with his two young children. His favorite hiding place is behind the curtains in the living room!
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEddie and Ellie's Opposites
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width226 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.