All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extraordinary cast of characters play out their dramas amongst the chaos of the emerging modern world ...Jamaica 1909. Millionaire Silas Whittam is struggling to bring his dream of a luxury hotel to life. He's relieved when his sister, Eve, arrives - basking in the success of her Yorkshire pies and puddings business. But as Eve befriends the staff, secrets hidden by Silas begin to emerge. In England, the Earl and Countess of Netherwood try to hide their empty marriage, as they enjoy the whirlwind of the London season. Yet the Earl's suffragette sister, Lady Henrietta, could disgrace them all. And for new Labour MP Amos Sykes, times are tough. Especially with his wife decorating the homes of the very aristocrats he would like to see ruined.
- Author BiographyJane Sanderson is a former BBC radio producer, and has used some of her own family history as background for her novels. Her first two novels, Netherwood and Ravenscliffe, are also published by Sphere. She is married to author and journalist Brian Viner. They have three children and live in Herefordshire.
- Author(s)Jane Sanderson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight332 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.