All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the side effects of a techlogized society and asks if the way in which we do science may be changing the ways in which we are human . Each topic addressed is preceded by an example from the real world , and linked by an experimental approach to research methods.
- Author(s)Lisa St.Clair Harvey
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolitical Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindices
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.