All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionGalactic war rages. The human race continues to aid Kalaran in his battle against Qorall, but hope is fading. Humanity is still struggling to survive on Esperia, pitted against the treacherous Alicians. The ruthless invader Qorall has unleashed a devastating new weapon that is ravaging the galaxy. In a desperate attempt to combat this new horror, a dormant race is awakened. But could this race prove to be an even worse threat? This stunning fourth and final book in the Eden Paradox series-which includes The Eden Paradox, Eden's Trial, and Eden's Revenge -sees Micah and Blake, aided by an enigmatic race of creatures and an ancient artifact, pushed to their absolute limits in their efforts to save t only humanity but also the galaxy itself. For fans of David Brin, Orson Scott Card, and Isaac Asimov, Eden's Endgame is a fast-paced science fiction action thriller that provides a riveting conclusion to Barry Kirwan's critically acclaimed series. Riddles will be unraveled. Mysteries will be explained. Heroes will rise. Heroes will fall. In the end, will humanity flourish? Or will it vanish forever?
- Author BiographyBarry Kirwan was born in Farnborough, England, and currently lives in France. A student of psychology and human error prediction, he uses that knowledge to inform his science fiction writing and speculations on where humanity is headed and how alien races might differ in thought and communication. His other writings can be found at www.barrykirwan.com.
- Author(s)Barry Kirwan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.