Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide covers the new mologues and duologues component of Unit 2, including advice on choosing and rehearsing your mologue or duologue, as well as sample texts with practical ideas for performance. A reference chapter includes information about key practitioners (including current companies such as Complicite, Kneehigh and DV8), and a reduced history of theatre, which will assist you in your practical work throughout the course.
- Author BiographyMax Harvey was head of drama at Wellsway School for nine years before becoming director of sixth form. He has been responsible for establishing drama within the school's curriculum and developing schemes of work and assessment structures for all key stages. He studied drama at Exeter University before completing his teacher training at Bretton Hall. Max has worked in an advisory capacity for the education department of the Theatre Royal Bath and is on the board of directors. More recently, he has contributed to books on the role of citizenship within the school curriculum and has acted as a consultant for Teaching Drama magazine. Nigel Williams has been director of drama at Gordonstoun School for seven years. He has been teaching drama and theatre for 20 years in a variety of schools ranging from an inner-city comprehensive to a rural upper school. Nigel trained at Bristol University and St Paul's teacher-training college in Cheltenham, and he studied drama in education at Leicester University. He also trained in mime and physical theatre at the London City Institute. He has directed numerous school productions and as director of Bedfordshire Youth Theatre between 1986 and 1996, he commissioned and produced new plays as well as traditional, contemporary and musical texts. He was an Associated Examining Board examiner for A-level Theatre Studies for eight years and was a team leader for Edexcel on AS Drama and Theatre Studies. He has also been responsible for the in-service training of drama teachers in Bedfordshire.
- Author(s)Max Harvey,Nigel Williams
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRhinegold Publishing Ltd
- Weight537 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $13.55Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.