About this product
- DescriptionBuild confidence in French grammar with comprehensive advice and hours of ready-made activities all focused on the essential grammar necessary to develop competent, independent linguists. - Develop students' ability to use French effectively - Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades - Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent The ideal companion to the brand-new Student Book this Workbook saves valuable preparation time and expense with self-contained exercises that don't need photocopying. Support students throughout the two-year course, with: - A wide-range of activities linked to each Unit? and subsection - Clear explanations of key grammar points - Detailed verb tables for easy reference - Hours of ready-made homework - Full answers provided online Written for both the International GCSE French and the Level 1/2 Certificate in French with accompanying resources: - Student Book (ISBN 9781444181043 ) - Teacher Guide + Audio CD (ISBN 9781444181067)
- Author BiographyAuthors: Yvette Grime has taught extensively at GCSE. She now combines her teaching with working part time as a freelance translator. Jayn Witt was Head of Modern Foreign Languages in an 11-16 comprehensive school for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Jayn Witt,Yvette Grime
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteOne-colour illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width209 mm
- Height6 mm
- Spine295 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.