All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of German ready for the exam. - Develop students' ability to use German effectively - Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades - Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent - Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures Supporting the brand-new Student Book this resource provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching German at this level. Written by experienced teachers it provides a clear overview of the function and focus of each chapter and comprehensive answers to all exercises, leaving more time for your teaching. Contents include: - Three audio-CDs of over 80 highly engaging recordings linked directly with the Student Book - Full transcripts of all the recordings in Word - Clear guidance on using the tasks and activities in the Student Book to develop examination skills - Cultural PowerPoints designed to integrate topics on German-speaking countries for whole-class use - Interactive grammar quizzes for every chapter in the Student Book - Easy-to-use VLE-pack of all materials provided on accompanying CD Written for both the Edexcel International GCSE German and Level 1/2 Certificate in German with accompanying resources: - Student Book (ISBN 9781471833069) - Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781471833151) Coming soon: vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application. Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
- Author BiographyAuthors: Marian Jones is an experienced author, teacher and examiner of German and currently teaches at Strode College. Helen Kent is an experienced author, teacher and examiner. Birgit Linton is a Tutor in German at the School of English and Languages of the University of Surrey, where she has taught on a variety of programmes since 1991. Janet Searle has more than 25 years' experience as a teacher, examiner and author in MFL. Series editor: Mike Thacker is a former Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey. He is the author of several textbooks for the teaching of Spanish and has many years of experience as a senior examiner at GCSE and A-level.
- Author(s)Birgit Linton,Helen Kent,Janet Searle,Marian Jones
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight448 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.