All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdgar Allan Pony is stranger to the racing game. He's had his fair share of runs around the track, and he's lost them all. But when he's paired with a new jockey who doesn't use the racing whip, Edgar soon finds that he's had what it takes to be a champion all along--as his cat companion, O.C., calls it, 'a heart the size of a watermelon.' Joined by a cast of characters both human and n-human alike, Edgar Allan Pony and the Racetrack Cat is a story that will have you cheering all the way to the finish line.
- Author(s)Sydney Brobst
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.