All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionEDGAR CAYCE CURES - ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES AND HOLISTIC REMEDIES Edgar Cayce Cures is an easy to understand way to care for yourself with Edgar Cayce Father of Holistic Medicine recommended remedies and therapies. Edgar Cayce Cures contains 12 of the most recommended natural home remedies and holistic therapies from the Edgar Cayce readings. Each alternative medicine and holistic therapy is displayed in an easy to follow format including a picture with a description on how to use these Edgar Cayce all natural cures based on the Edgar Cayce readings from Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment). Some of these alternative therapies used and portrayed in Edgar Cayce Cures were such as; the radiac; the uv ray appliance; and wet cell battery. Then such holistic remedies explained are castor oil; atomidine, ipsab are among the most mentioned. Edgar Cayce in his time gave over 14,000 psychic readings and of those, around 9000 of these readings were health related using alternative medicines, natural cures, alternative energy medicine and holistic therapies. Edgar Cayce was perhaps the most famous and most carefully documented psychic of our time. For more than 40 years at least twice a day he would lie down on a couch and go into a sleep light state and respond to questions. These sessions called readings were carefully transcribed by his secretary and preserved by the Edgar Cayce Foundation in Virginia Beach. The Edgar Cayce Clinic (formally A.R.E. Clinic) in Phoenix, AZ. used these natural cures, holistic therapies and all natural holistic remedies for over 40 years to treat patients based on the Edgar Cayce readings. Doctors William A Mc Garey and Gladys Mc Garey started the ARE Clinic in Phoenix Arizona. The many healings accomplished at the clinic for patients who found little relief from conventional medicine is attributed t only to doctors William and Gladys Mc Garey and their staff at the continuing value of the unconventional remedies found in the Edgar Cayce readings and his philosophy of healing the body mind and spirit.
- Author BiographyEvolved in the Non-profit world for over 20 years, Anderson has a wealth of experience and dedication to help those change their circumstances and their lives. Anderson holds a degree in design, is a Webmaster, Internet Strategist and Market Analyst. Anderson has an affinity while training individuals and their organizations. Anderson makes going back to school a possibility while making it fun. Anderson is known in the community for her gentle demeanor and patience. Qualities that ensure learning is as easy as 123. Anderson was instrumental in the startup of two churches, a community center, a women's health fund, fund raising chair for a 600 member church, a spiritual center, and most recently the last manager of Edgar Cayce Clinic. From those experiences both health and spiritually related, Anderson has started The Edgar Cayce Center, an educational, holistic, spiritual center helping those gain knowledge and guidance for those seeking Body, Mind and Spirit resources. Most recently, Anderson authored Edgar Cayce Cures Alternative Holistic Remedies and Treatments #2 in Holistic Remedies with Amazon. DM BookPRO Do You Have a Book in You provides publishing, promotions, editing, formatting, cover design, book interior design, Print on Demand and E-Book services all done for you, affordably. What makes Anderson unique and creative is her ability to see past, present and future. Her passion is with metaphysical authors and lightworkers.
- Author(s)B A Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.