All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdgar Degas was a French artist who rose to fame in the late 1800s. His paintings and sculptures of both horses and dancers are still kwn throughout the world today. Readers explore Degass life by taking an in-depth look at some of his most famous works of art. Facts about this artist and the techniques he employed are presented alongside historical images as well as images of Degass masterpieces. Sidebars provide additional information about the life and work of one of the founders of Impressionism.
- Author(s)Alix Wood
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleArtists Through the Ages (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Weight544 g
- Width175 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.