All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving on the Edge can be murder. He's lost his edge. Photojournalist Cache Calder lives to chase a great story. He's just returned from the Middle East after surviving a suicide bombing that left him injured and grief-stricken. The last thing he wants is to travel to the wilds of Alaska on a Where Is She Now Assignment. But when his editor informs him that his subject is former kidnapping victim, Amelia Bennett who jump-started his career twenty years earlier, he packs his bags. She lives on the Edge. Mel Bennett's carefully maintained control unravels the moment she meets Cache Calder. Attraction flares for the man who seems to really kw her. No one at the Edge of Reason Lodge is aware she was the young teenager who'd survived one of the most publicized kidnappings in recent history, and she wants it to stay that way. But she starts to question her heart and her sanity when unexplained incidents begin to happen and a deadly threat returns to finish what he'd started so long ago. A Peek Inside Mel closed the door and he heard the click of the lock fall into place. His heart leaped in his chest. She held his gaze as she sauntered toward the bed. He slid over and threw the covers back in invitation. She paused and his heart skipped a beat. Don't turn back w, baby. Mel flicked off the lamp next to the bed, and the evening sun filtered the room with seductive shadows. Slowly, gathering the folds of her nightgown, she raised it until her knees were free to climb onto the mattress. He gave in and grabbed her, yanking her into his arms. His lips captured hers and he held her tight to his chest. A groan, hers or his, he wasn't sure, vibrated between them. She tore her lips free. Better make this worth my while, shutter boy. He flipped her over onto her back and rose above her. Never pressure a man to perform. *This book also contains bonus material on Tiffinie Helmer's vel HOOKED. The 2nd book in the Romance on the Edge Novels. Available w. This book also contains bonus material on Tiffinie Helmer's upcoming vel HOOKED, book 2 in the Romance on the Edge Novels. Available w.
- Author BiographyUSA Today Bestselling Author Tiffinie Helmer is always up for a gripping adventure. Raised in Alaska, she was dragged Outside by her husband, but escapes the lower forty-eight to spend her summers commercial fishing on the Bering Sea. A wife and mother of four, Tiffinie divides her time between enjoying her family, throwing her acclaimed pottery, and writing of flawed characters in unique and severe situations. Tiffinie loves to hear from readers. To contact her or learn more about her books, please visit her website at www.TiffinieHelmer.com or like her facebook page at https: //www.facebook.com/tiffiniehelmerauthor. You can also follow her on Twitter, https: //twitter.com/TiffinieHelmer.
- Author(s)Tiffinie Helmer
- PublisherStory Vaults
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStory Vaults
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.