All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithin these pages, you will learn the origin of modern banking. It is a shadowy world of bankers cloaked in mystical incantations and alchemy, conjuring money out of thin air. . . . And deeply embedded in its heritage, the banking cartel will be revealed as a culture of unspeakable violence - violence they use to advance their plan for world domination! Also within these pages, you will kw of fierce patriots who see the oncoming threat from the banksters and fight them on their terms - taking advantage of the cracks and fissures of their paper money system to defeat the banksters' nefarious schemes. And then there are the common people, those who live, love, suffer, and perish at the hands of the banksters - for history also unfolds through their eyes! Epic in scope, this vel teaches our system of money through the eyes of a 'Council of Bankers' - a council lead by a family of bankers of ancient heritage. Within this family, you will kw Lord Basil, both as a child and as an aging patriarch; and you will see history unfold through his eyes as he molds the world according to his family's plan, t yet sensing the rising resistance he ultimately will face. This first installment (Book One) chronicles the beginning of modern banking, and then advances to the present, depicting the ecomic malaise and depression we're living today.There is a promise within these pages: this story will shatter your convictions about money, and about power.
- Author BiographyA student of history and money, Dave has an extensive background in economics, monetary systems, rare coins, and precious metals. He works as a consultant and systems architect, and he lives in the mountains of Eastern Washington, in the service of his two cats.
- Author(s)Dave Jewett
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.