All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrochet edgings can transform simple blankets, bibs, collars and clothing into colourful gifts that will delight children and parents alike. The Edgit! Piercing & Crochet Hook included in Edgings for Kids by Cony Larsen allows you to crochet on the edge in one step, without having to pre-punch holes in the fabric. Then the standard hook that is included can be used to finish the work. Even if you've never hemstitched before, you can learn with these illustrated step-by-step instructions. A wide variety of projects are shown to inspire you in making gifts of love for the little ones in your life, using five Fancy Edgings, six Lullaby Edgings, six Baby Shower Edgings, seven On the Edge Crochet designs and six Just Dreamy Edgings.
- Author BiographyCony Larsen is the founder and CEO of Ammee's Babies, a company that produces hemstitched baby items, including blankets, bibs and more. Cony also organised Ammee's Babies Blankets for Babies programme, which provides blankets for newborns in areas around the world where they are not readily available.
- Author(s)Cony Larsen
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.