All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and inspiring, Jamie Durie's Edible Garden Design is a book for our times. As more and more of us recognise the environmental, financial and health benefits of growing our own food, all over the country flower beds are being transformed into vegie patches and empty windowsills into flourishing windowboxes. Here Jamie shows you how to create productive edible gardens that look great. He gives you the lowdown on the design function of each plant, and reveals how to incorporate edibles into even the smallest of outdoor spaces without sacrificing style. Be inspired by real-life case studies in Australia and the US, from Jamie's mum's beloved vegie patch and kids' community plots in Chicago to Matt Moran's classic kitchen garden in Sydney and New York's buzzing green produce markets.
- Author BiographyJamie Durie is a horticulturalist, award-winning landscape designer, product designer and the author of nine best-selling books, including Patio, The Outdoor Room, Outdoor Kids and 100 Gardens.
- Author(s)Jamie Durie
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1491 g
- Width245 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.