CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEdible and medicinal characteristics of 333 common Rocky Mountain plant species; includes Native uses.
- Author BiographyLindas interest in rare species began in 1976 with her MSc thesis on rare and endangered Canadian plants. Over the past 25 years, her work has focussed on biophysical inventories in the Yukon, NWT and Alberta. She has authored and contributed to many field guides and papers. Linda now works as a writer and editor when not pursuing her two favorite pastimes: photography and illustration.
- Author(s)Linda Kershaw
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication19/05/2000
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Note900 colour photos & 77 line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Sheldon
- Photographs byLinda Kershaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.