All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRon Halliday's new book covers the entire range of supernatural phemena that has occurred in Edinburgh. Going beyond a narrow focus on 'ghosts' and 'hauntings', Halliday examines the variety of pararmal happenings that have featured in Edinburgh's past and present. Covering a wide array of topics - from vampires and UFOs, to magical sites and poltergeists - Halliday draws on personal investigation to create a lively and modern exploration of Scotland's capital. Join Halliday on a journey to discover Edinburgh's most fantastic, strange, and out-of-this-world inhabitants, all sharing a common thread that will reveal why Edinburgh really is the perfect capital for the most haunted country in the world.
- Author BiographyRon Halliday is a well-known investigator and writer on the paranormal. He has published many books including Haunted Glasgow, The A-Z of the Scottish Paranormal and McX: Scottish X Files.
- Author(s)Ron Halliday
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.