All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you retrace the footsteps of over 100 of Edinburgh's illustrious people (& animals). This title includes many maps to guide you.
- Author BiographyJoanne Soroka has written about her diverse family history, based on extensive study of genealogy and local history. Here, she shares her love of Edinburgh by connecting its most notable people to its streets.
- Author(s)Joanne Soroka
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note202 colour photographs & diagrams Map of Edinburgh with numbered locations
- Weight265 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.