All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you retrace the footsteps of over 100 of Edinburgh's illustrious people (& animals). This title includes many maps to guide you.
- Author BiographyJoanne Soroka has written about her diverse family history, based on extensive study of genealogy and local history. Here, she shares her love of Edinburgh by connecting its most notable people to its streets.
- Author(s)Joanne Soroka
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note202 colour photographs & diagrams Map of Edinburgh with numbered locations
- Weight265 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.