All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on two walks, this guide takes in all the best on offer in Scotland's capital city - history, romance, culture and tradition mixed with 21st-century sophistication and charm. Enjoy the Old Town's majestic Royal Mile, dominated by the grey fortress that is Edinburgh Castle, and the contrasting Georgian elegance of the New Town, enhanced further still by shops, restaurants, galleries and green spaces. Discover, too, why visitors come from all corners of the world to revel in the spectacle of the Edinburgh festivals.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bullen is a novelist, journalist and writer with a particular interest in travel, historic buildings and gardens. She has written several Pitkin City Guides.
- Author(s)Annie Bullen
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePitkin City Guides
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Notecolour images and walk maps
- Weight130 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byAngela Royston
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $22.37
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.