Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.22+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating compilation of more than 200 images, explores the vibrant life and history of the streets of Edinburgh New Town. Drawing from the extensive and largely unseen photographic archives of the city library, this book provides a unique pictorial record of the quarter that's become a world heritage site. The latest offering from local librarian and archivist, Susan Varga, this book is the perfect companion to her earlier title, Edinburgh Old Town and will appeal strongly to anyone with an interest in this elegantly bohemian Scottish city.
- Author BiographySusan Varga is the librarian and archivist responsible for the 'Edinburgh Room' at the city's Central Library. Her previous titles include Edinburgh Old Town (2006).
- Author(s)Susan Varga
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleImages of Scotland
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteApprox 200
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.