Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a thorough and crucial account of the political work of Edmund Burke. Major Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers provides comprehensive accounts of the works of seminal conservative thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions - the first series of its kind. Even the selection of thinkers adds ather aspect to conservative thinking, including t only theorists but also thinkers in literary forms and those who are also practitioners. This volume includes an intellectual biography, historical context, critical exposition on Burke's work, reception and influence, contemporary relevance, bibliography including references to electronic resources and an index. The series comprises twenty volumes, each including an intellectual biography, historical context, critical exposition of the thinker's work, reception and influence, contemporary relevance, bibliography including references to electronic resources and an index.
- Author BiographyDennis O'Keeffe is Visiting Professor of Sociology at the University of Buckingham, UK. Dr Meadowcroft is Lecturer in Public Policy at King's College London, UK and the author of The Ethics of the Market (Palgrave, 2005) and co-author of Rescuing Social Capital from Social Democracy (Institute of Economic Affairs, 2007).
- Author(s)Dennis O'Keeffe,John Meadowcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.