All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph by a distinguished Burke scholar discusses the British statesman's attempts to redefine his native Ireland as an integral part of Britain and, as a by blow, reduce the possibility of revolutionary insurgency a la the French Revolution. A vel use is made of parallel movements and ideas current in British India that fell under Burke's purview.
- Author(s)Regina James
- PublisherAcademica Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleIrish research studies
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademica Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.