All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdmund Husserl is an invaluable guide to understanding the thought of one of the seminal thinkers of the twentieth century. It will be helpful to students of contemporary philosophy, and to those interested in scientific, literary and cultural studies on the European continent.
- Author BiographyDermot Moran is Professor of Philosophy at University College Dublin and author of Introduction to Phenomenology (2000) among other workds.
- Author(s)Dermot Moran
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- Series TitleKey Contemporary Thinkers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.