All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified covers all eating disorders that do t fall into either of the two main diagstic groups: arexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa. Although these less well kwn conditions are common and can be very severe, they are often neglected. This book brings together contributions from many of the leading researchers and practitioners in the field of eating disorders and presents the topic of EDNOS from a range of perspectives including the clinical, the epidemiological, the sological, the biological and the trans-cultural. This comprehensive summary of the subject of EDNOS demonstrates that by investigating the nature, cause and treatment of these disorders, we can throw light on the classification and nature of eating disorders as a whole. It will be of great interest to all professionals in the field of eating disorders.
- Author BiographyClaes Norring is the director of the National Resource Centre of Eating Disorders in Sweden and Associate Professor of psychology at Orebro University. Bob Palmer is Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry at the University of Leicester and Hon. Consultant Psychiatrist at the Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note39 black & white tables, 14 colour line drawings
- Weight648 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBob Palmer,Claes Norring
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.51Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.