All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen years ago, doctors diagsed Ed Dobson with ALS and gave him two to five years to live. Since that day, Ed has inspired people around the world with his insights on what it means to live well amid the questions, suffering, and hopes that we each face. As Ed reminds us, we can t choose our story. But we can choose how we live it. This powerful collection includes the short films It Ain t Over, Consider the Birds, Be There, My Garden, Ask Forgiveness, Grateful, and Healing.
- Author BiographyEd Dobson, pastor emeritus of Calvary Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is the author of numerous books, including Seeing Through the Fog. He is an advisory editor for Christianity Today and consulting editor of Leadership magazine. Ed and his wife, Lorna, live in Grand Rapids.
- Author(s)Ed Dobson
- PublisherDavid C Cook
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.