All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionStories are the fabric of our lives. They make us laugh. They make us cry. And they bind us together through shared experiences and adventures. But stories can have a higher purpose if we look at them through the lens of what God wants to teach us. Just as Jesus taught great spiritual truths through parables, we can learn about God's character and His purpose for our lives through our everyday experiences. From childhood bullies and horrible school pictures to rappelling through the ceiling in the college cafeteria and fixing Ed's toilet, Pastor Don Keele, Jr. is an amazing storyteller with a heart for God and a desire to remind you of how much God loves you. Ed's Tohlet and Other Stories will keep you laughing while challenging you to go deeper with Jesus and trust Him matter where you are.
- Author(s)Don Keele
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.