All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time of unprecedented social and ecomic crisis, this book represents a challenge to the orthodoxy that shapes our vision of educational purpose. It argues that w, more than ever, there is a moral imperative for educators to assume responsibility for helping to bring about a culture of peace and n-violence.
- Author BiographyH. SVI SHAPIRO Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Cultural Foundations at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA.
- Author(s)H. Svi Shapiro
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEducation, Politics and Public Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.