Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the revised and updated edition of the bestselling textbook on caring and educating infants and toddlers. The authors use case studies and new research to show educators how to transform curricula for very young children into a dynamic, responsive experience. The insightful text includes a focus on play, attention to the physical and social environments, and advice for accommodating children with different developmental levels, backgrounds, personalities, and special needs. The second edition of this popular resource features discussion of: NAEYC's most recent standards; state standards and assessments; eco-friendly classroom materials; environments for children with disabilities; developmentally appropriate curricula;cultural diversity and n-English speaking families; and mental health issues for infants and toddlers. This book is an essential tool for early childhood educators and educarers, administrators, parents, and all involved in the care and development of very young children.
- Author BiographyDoris Bergen is a Distinguished Professor in the Department of Educational Psychology at Miami University. Rebecca Reid is Professor Emerita of Early Childhood Education at SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill, New York. Louis Torelli is Co-Director and Founder of Spaces for Children, Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Doris Bergen,Louis Torelli,Rebecca Reid
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byBettye M. Caldwell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.