Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIt is well kwn the global community is looking towards business to play its role in creating a just and fair ecomy. This increases the urgency and relevance of new approaches to management education that can engage and foster socially responsible leaders who are resilient, creative and invative thinkers. Educating for Responsible Management profiles cutting-edge approaches to pedagogy for the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) that go beyond current discussions of sustainability and corporate social responsibility content, to include a wider lens that highlights the processes of educating the next generation of responsible managers. The book draws together leading thinkers, practitioners and management education to share their practice and research on how management educators can prepare themselves, their students, the learning environment, and their teaching resources to meet these challenges. These conversations across practice lines highlight a range of invative pedagogical approaches and methods used by responsible management educators around the world to provide effective learning experiences.
- Author BiographyDr ROZ SUNLEY is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Winchester, UK and Dr JENNIFER LEIGH is Professor at the Nazareth College of Rochester, NY, USA.
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJennifer Leigh,Roz Sunley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.