All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReview of Research in Education (Volume 36) presents new research that explores the varied intersections between Education, Democracy, and the Public Good. It is intended to give readers a broader perspective on how the three constructs are interconnected and applied in the United States and in other countries around the world. By examining the theme in multiple contexts and through diverse lenses, the chapters provide a deeper understanding of the many ways that education and schools serve the public good, where the public good is used throughout the volume as a unifying concept to express purposes beyond individual self-interest in order to encompass those that serve greater public purposes.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReview of Research in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Edited byArnold B. Danzig,David R. Garcia,K. M. Borman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.