All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation Game Changers is written for an international readership. This book refers to all education levels and sectors and builds on research in educational leadership, education business, and organizational change. Karen E. Starr describes policy paradoxes challenging the sustainability of educational provision as we kw it and the imperatives they present for educational leadership, business, and governance. This book critiques the paradoxical education policy context while exploring alternative futures they may spawn. It ponders both possibilities and pitfalls that cant be igred by instrumental players such as governments, policy-makers, educational leaders and business managers, researchers, and analysts. This book unveils rising cases of education business failures around the world, the paucity of governance and business skill on educational boards, and the irrational contradictions faced by governments in determining education policy.
- Author BiographyKaren E. Starr, PhD, is the Inaugural Chair, School Leadership and Development in the Faculty of Arts and Education, Deakin University, Australia. Prior to this she was a school principal for fifteen years in three different schools in South Australia and Victoria.
- Author(s)Karen E. Starr
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note0
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.