All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this series is to provide resources related to teaching and career development for faculty at all stages of their careers and to scientists considering careers in industry. Young faculty (or graduate students and post docs thinking about going into academia) will find valuable information about how to design a course, how to find the right job, including academia and industry, and how to incorporate undergraduate research into their programs.
- Author(s)Erin Dolan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMentoring in Academia and Industry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.