All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation, Poverty, Malnutrition and Famine provides an overview of education response - what it is and how it can be improved in relation to one of the more persistent issues globally. Poverty, famine and/or malnutrition exist in variant degrees among developing and developed nations and the issue figures prominently in international development. This book provides a global overview of education and such issues through case study samples of countries within various regions and offers insights and proposes solutions on how educational response can help alleviate this challenge. Each chapter contains contemporary questions to encourage active engagement with the material and an antated list of suggested reading to support further exploration.
- Author BiographyLorraine Pe Symaco is Director of the Centre for Research in International and Comparative Education (CRICE) at the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation as a Humanitarian Response
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLorraine Symaco
- Series Edited byDr. Colin Brock
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.