Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionHow do education systems shape educational inequalities and differences in educational outcomes? Education systems and inequalities compares different education systems and their impact on creating and sustaining social inequalities. It considers what social mechanisms are behind the links between education systems and educational inequalities and provides vital evidence to inform debates in policy and reform.
- Author BiographyAndreas Hadjar is a full professor of Sociology of Education in the Institute of Education and Society at the University of Luxembourg. Christiane Gross is a senior researcher in the Institute of Sociology at the University of Hanover, Germany.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndreas Hadjar,Christiane Gross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.