All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNotions of community are found in almost every educational context from primary schools to HE institutions. Given the polemic nature of promoting community in schools and society today, this fascinating book uses an interdisciplinary approach of political philosophy and sociology to develop theoretical principles for the promotion of communities, and subsequently applies them to the realities of schools and society. This book is fully international, drawing on examples and references from the UK, US and Canada.
- Author BiographyDr Dianne Gereluk is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education Studies, University of Surrey Roehampton. She was the recipient of the prestigious Spencer Foundation Award to study at Stanford/Illinois Philosophy of Education Summer Institute in 2003.
- Author(s)Dianne Gereluk
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/02/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.