All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges the uncritical use of the long held dictum of the development discourse that education empowers women. Situated in the post-structuralist feminist position it argues that in its current state the educational discourse in Pakistan actually disempowers women.
- Author BiographyAYAZ NASEEM Assistant Professor of Education, Concordia University, Canada.
- Author(s)M. Ayaz Naseem
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.